Saturday, April 07, 2007

Snow??

The hell?? Wasn't it like 90 degrees out a couple days ago? It was hot as hell. Now I walk outside at 5am and it snowing like crazy??

That was weird. It snowed really hard all morning. Woke up from my nap around 1pm and most of the snow had already melted away, but it's freaking freezing out. Windy too.

The good thing is maybe some of this pollen will wash away. I've been dying here. Just look at this nasty pollen soup on my back porch:


Another casualty from the weather is that I won't be going to the Maymont Family Easter. Not that I had planned on it, but look at this ad from Richmond.com:

Look at that bunny!! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! It's so cute I just want to squeeze it! I want to eat it!!!
Actually I really wanted to go because it'll be all little kids petting the rabbits and I wanted to be all impatient in line..... "Come on! He's had the bunny for five minutes!! I want to pet it!"
But no, the weather sucks today. I'll just stay inside. I've got both Little Miss Sunshine and Syriana to watch. I need a vacation. Maybe somewhere nice and sunny. Maybe I'll go to Florida. Hmmmm.
|