Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SuSh 04.02.07 (Finally)

Finally have a full weekend and I'm all rested up and feeling great. Finally didn't have to get up for jury duty. Finally got to drink all night with my friends and not have to call it a night early. Finally get to have no responsibility. Now it's back to work tomorrow.

I'm kinda in a samurai mood after watching Kill Bill on Friday. I'm thinking about pulling out my Kurosawa box set and cozying up to some Yojimbo or something. Before that I may do something I haven't done in a while.


Current track count: 8721

1. Bright Eyes - "The Movement of a Hand" (Fevers and Mirrors)

(Now this is just a slap in the face considering my last post.)

2. Wilco - "Pick Up the Change" (A.M.)

(Sweet! I was just listening to this last night while bar-hopping.)

3. Mountain Goats - "Seed Song" (Protein Source of the Future...Now!)

4. Bright Eyes - "Blue Christmas" (A Christmas Album)

(My iPod is mocking me.)

5. Syd Barrett - "Golden Hair" (The Madcap Laughs)

6. Sufjan Stevens - "Redford (For Yia-Yia & Pappou)" (Michigan)

7. Big Star - "Hung Up With Summer" (In Space)

8. Billy Bragg & Wilco - "All You Fascists" (Mermaid Avenue demos)

9. Superchunk - "So Convinced" (Come Pick Me Up)

10. Rilo Kiley - "A Man/Me/Then Jim" (More Adventurous)

|