Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cracked

God, I am so ready for this week to be over with!!

The only possible bright spot in this week came on Thursday when I got the new Bright Eyes album in the mail. I was so excited to be able to just relax for a night and not think about work or anything and just listen to a new album.

I tore open the package as soon as I walked in the door from work. Opened the case to take the CD out. You know how sometimes some CD's won't come out all that easily? Well this CD seemed to be melted into the case. I struggled with it until..... CRACK!!

The disc split right down the middle. I wasn't really forcing the disc, it just seemed like it was meant to crumble in my hands. I sent it back yesterday for an exchange. The thing is I preordered it so I could get the album two weeks before its release date. Now it'll probably be two weeks before I get another copy in the mail.
God, I am so ready for this week to be over with!!
|