Monday, November 06, 2006

SuSh 11.06.06 (Pre-Drink)

Finally got a day off today, and it has been nice. However, my life has been completely overtaken by Final Fantasy XII. Eh, it's worth it.

I finally got a full night of sleep last night. I kinda dozed off on my recliner around midnight while watching a documentary on Einstein, went to bed around 1am, and didn't stir awake until about 9:30 this morning. Perfect.

Today was that day to get caught up on stuff that I'd missed out on over the last couple of weeks. Too bad there really wasn't anything. No bills to pay. House is already clean. Don't need a haircut. Eventually I went to the grocery store.....yeah that's about it.

Okay, a little bored now. I need to book a flight home for Christmas, but that can wait. I'm just counting down the hours until I meet up with some friends for drinks. I plan on hitting it hard tonight. Can't wait.

Haven't done a shuffle in a while. Not much new music exciting me right now so I've been refamiliarizing myself with my collection. Yes, this is a good time for a shuffle.

Thus we:



Current track count: 4987

1. Radiohead - "The Tourist" (OK Computer)

2. Yo La Tengo - "Center of Gravity" (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)

3. Belle & Sebastian - "Simple Things" (The Boy With the Arab Strap)

4. Wilco - "Someday Soon" (Columbia, Mo. 2/28/97 Dude, I was totally there)

5. Johnny Cash - "Will You Lay With Me (In a Field of Stone)" (American III: Solitary Man)

6. Eels - "Saturday Morning" (Shootenanny!)

7. Cake - "Shadow Stabbing" (Comfort Eagle)

8. Viva Voce - "Brightest Part of Everyone" (Lovers, Lead the Way!)

9. Guided by Voices - "Beat Your Wings" (Earthquake Glue)

10. Mark Eitzel - "Live or Die" (West)

Awesome way to end that list! I keep meaning to pull this album out.

|