Wednesday, November 02, 2005

'Tis the Life For Me

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. For the most part I just haven't had much to say. I can tell you about the sweet new jeans I bought, but well who gives a fuck?

I haven't been buying to much music lately, so that I can't discuss.

For the most part, my life has been overrun by pirates. Seriously, pirates. As in Sid Meier's Pirates. Okay, a video game about pirates sounds lame, but it's awesome. It was one of my favorite games as a child on the NES, and last year it was updated for the PC. I picked it up finally last week and have been completely hooked. Plus it features the greatest easter egg ever. For the most part, the characters speak in some kind of gibberish while text shows you what they are saying. However, if you set your computer's clock to September 19th (International Talk Like a Pirate Day) then the characters will speak with a pirate flare. It only lasts for that one day too. Sweet! Okay, now after a week straight of plundering and whatnot, I'm starting to get a little bored with my life at sea. I guess it's back to reality.
|