Sunday, April 30, 2006

SuSh 04.30.06

Still recovering from my flu/cold/whatever. Was feeling much better yesterday, but this morning I woke up feeling like my ear was going to explode from all the fluid....very painful. However, now I feel descent. Just sinus issues, which usually means the virus is finally leaving my body. I really need a good night of sleep tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll awake feeling very refreshed. Still planning on seeing Vanderslice. Sucks that I have to go it alone because all my friends that would go have to work.

Gonna chug some Nyquil and:



Current track count: 4768

1. Guided by Voices - "Ex-Supermodel" (Alien Lanes)

2. Man or Astro-man? - "Interstellar Hardrive" (EEVIAC)

3. Guided by Voices - "Smothered in Hugs" (Bee Thousand)

4. Mountain Goats - "The House That Dripped Blood" (Tallahassee)

5. Broken Social Scene - "Lover's Spit" (You Forgot it in People)

6. Pixies - "Wave of Mutilation" (Doolittle)

7. Shins - "So Says I" (Chutes Too Narrow)

8. Queens of the Stone Age - "Song for the Deaf" (Songs for the Deaf)

9. Coldplay - "Everything's Not Lost" (Parachutes)

10. Beulah - "What Will You Do When Your Suntan Fades?" (The Coast is Never Clear)

11. Modest Mouse - "Life Like Weeds" (The Moon & Antarctica)

12. James - "Dead Man Whistling" (Wah Wah)

Weird playlist. At least it woke me up. The Coldplay seemed to work, but in an ironic type of way. Kind of like going to a Coldplay concert in a Motorhead t-shirt. Everything really came together with "Life Like Weeds." "Dead Man Whistling" is nothing more than some brief noise, but it fit so perfectly.
|