Sunday, March 05, 2006

Continuation

I'm making it a point to only use the shuffle function when I'm planning on posting about it (once a week). However last night's list really sucked, plus the shuffle function was still on while to and from work this morning. This time, I got a very nice mix. Check this one out:

1. Mountain Goats - "Old College Try" (Tallahassee)

2. Wilco - "I Must Be High" (A.M.)

3. Beulah - "Burned By the Sun" (The Coast is Never Clear)

4. Guided By Voices - "Buzzards and Dreadful Crows" (Bee Thousand)

5. Iron & Wine - "My Lady's House" (Woman King)

6. Jayhawks - "Take Me With You (When You Go)" (Hollywood Town Hall)

7. Johnny Cash - "The Fourth Man in the Fire" (Unearthed Volume 1)

8. Billy Bragg & Wilco - "Ingrid Bergman" (Mermaid Avenue)

Much, much better. I would definitely buy that album.
|