Monday, May 14, 2007

SuSh 05.14.07 (Because I Can)

It's early. I should just now be getting up. It's the start of my weekend. I've been up since 7:30. See, we had a meeting at work this morning. One of those "You're-doing-a-great-job-and-the-morning-shows'-audiences-are-always-growing-even-though-our's-aren't-but-keep-up-the-good-work" meetings. It literally lasted ten minutes. I dragged my ass out of bed early on my weekend and had to drive through morning rush-hour traffic just for a ten minute meeting.

I was planning on coming home and taking a nap. However, even though I was out drinking until 2am, I'm wide awake. Now I have nothing to do.

I only have one plan today.... go see 28 Weeks Later (zombie movies.... my fav). But that's not for another four hours. The last couple of weekends I've had trades of Y: The Last Man to read on. But I finished those last week. I don't know what to do.

Oh wait, here's something.....

Current track count: 8851
1. They Might Be Giants - "Counterfeit Fake" (Then: The Earlier Years)
2. Big Star - "You Can't Have Me" (Third/Sister Lovers)
3. Sorry About Dresden - "A Losing Season" (The Convenience of Indecision)
4. Neil Young - "Downtown" (Mirrorball)
(Sweet. One of my favorite Neil songs.)
5. Mountain Goats - "Song for John Davis" (Ghana)
6. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - "Five Easy Pieces" (Some Loud Thunder)
7. Belle & Sebastian - "Mayfly" (If You're Feeling Sinister)
(One of my least favorite songs from one of my favorite albums. Hm.)
8. R.E.M. - "Disappear" (Reveal)
9. Steve Earle - "Hurtin' Me, Hurtin' You" (I Feel Alright)
10. Superchunk - "Blending In" (Cup of Sand)
(Sweet. Finish this sucker up with a Government Issue cover. Fuck yeah, hardcore.)
|