Saturday, May 12, 2007

Feist

Been so ridiculously broke the last couple of weeks. It's my own stupidity that did me in too. I was ahead of myself on paychecks. Blew a bunch of money thinking the next day was payday. Well it wasn't and I haven't made up for it yet. Tuesday is payday and I have a buttload of overtime due to me, so I will be fine.

As much as the last couple of weeks have sucked, at least I've had Feist's The Reminder to keep me company.

Damn it is good too. Her last album, Let It Die, was fantastic so I was very excited about this one. It did not disappoint me at all. This is the type of album that will make Feist a star. She was a little indie darling before, but now she should be a superstar.

The Feist-mania doesn't end for me soon. I got my ticket to see her in DC on June 13th.

Well thanks to Ms. Feist for keeping my chin up the last couple of weeks. This Tuesday she will be taking a backseat, however. It's payday..... and it's new Wilco album day!!
|