Friday, August 19, 2005

Man, This Moving Shit is Hard!!

You'll have to excuse my lack of writing lately, but I've been ridiculously busy. I've been packing all night and am now taking it easy before I hit the Dukum.

I didn't get much done for the move last week and early this week so I'm really paying for it now. Obviously from reading the COREblog, Cory and Kirsten were in town last weekend for much fun. The day they left, my buddy Jonathan came to town for a couple of days. It was great because I hadn't seen him in 3 1/2 years.

I've made a ton of progress since Tuesday. All my appliances are set to be shut off except my cable. If you heard my saga this year with a five-year-old phone bill, you realize just how important it is that I get everything shut off. I got my new address today finally, but am yet to set up any appliances in Richmond. Now I've been packing like crazy for a few days. All my CDs are boxed up which is sad, but thank God for the MP3 player.

Tomorrow I'll be moving my old furniture to new destinations. However that will stop at approximately 6pm when Mr. Hedges comes to town for one final night of debauchery in the 'ville.

I'll attempt to write at least one more post by the time I leave, but we'll just have to see. My last day at work is Tuesday and I'll be gone on Wednesday.
|