Friday, July 22, 2005

I Respond.....Eventually

Cory sent me one of those questionnaire emails a while back and I figured I'll respond here. I'm with KO, usually I just delete them. However, Cory's a nice feller. Plus I'm not doing much right now but drinking a beer and listening to some tunes. Okay, here goes.....

1. What is your occupation?
Television Production Manager
2. What color is your underwear?
blue, white, and gray stripes
3. What are you listening to now?
Morons calling into the Cardinals postgame show.
4. What was the last thing you ate?
tacos
5. Do you wish on stars?
Maybe if it's a shooting star. No stinking normal star will do!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Can't say I've ever really thought about that.
7. How is the weather right now?
Hotter than blazes!!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Sparky at work
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
At this moment? Yeah sure.
10. How old are you today?
25 as of Sunday!!
11. Favorite drink?
cold-Egg Cream
hot-Chai Tea
12. Favorite sport to watch?
Cardinal baseball
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Many, many times.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
glasses
15. Pets?
Huxley!!

16. Favorite month?
April (changing weather, baseball)
17. Favorite food?
Mediterranean or Italian
18. What was the last movie you watched?
Star Wars: Episode III
19. Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving
20. What do you do to vent anger?
music
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Rancor!!

22. Fall or Spring?
I like both!! I can't choose.
23. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on the recipient.
24. Cherry or Blueberry?
cherry
25. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I'm not emailing this on.
26. Who is most likely to respond?
See above.
27. Who is least likely to respond?
Lay off!!
28. Living arrangements?.
3 BR duplex with the cat
29. When was the last time you cried?
I welled up a touch at John's wedding last year.
30. What is on the floor of your closet?
laundry basket and various luggage
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Jonathan, since 4th grade
32. What did you do last night?
Watched baseball and cleaned the kitchen.
33. Favorite smell?
Pizza or a ballpark
34. What inspires you?
Republicans inspire me to be better.
35. What are you afraid of?
Again, Republicans
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
loads of onions (I'm single, ladies!)
37. Favorite car?
Audi or Jaguar
38. Favorite dog breed?
cats
39. Number of keys on your key ring?
eight
40. How many years at your current job?
I'll've been back 5 years on Aug. 18 (just over 4 years in current position).
41. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
42. How many states have you lived in?
four (Iowa, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin)
43. How many cities have you lived in?
four (Winfield, Kirksville, Kent, Milwaukee)
|