Thursday, May 07, 2009

Gaming

1:30am and I'm off to work in an hour. Severe weather coming through and I have to go in early. I decided to just forgo my usual sleep (nap?) for tonight in place of a late evening of gaming.

I have been pretty intensely playing MLB 09: The Show for a few weeks now. It's an incredible looking game and a great simulation of the real game. But that's the catch. Some people are really bad at baseball, myself definitely included. As much as I love playing this game, I suck really hardcore at it. Actually my record is around .500 and I have the best team ERA and AVG in the league. I also have the least runs scored in the league. It's because I swing at EVERYTHING. I just can't help myself. Most of my games end up 1-0 or 2-1. Eh, it's still fun. Very, very frustrating but still fun.

I did also pick up (finally) Left 4 Dead this last weekend after months and months of pleading from Steve. As much as I wished he was wrong about this game, he definitely wasn't. It's awesome!! I'm still learning the ropes before I take my game online, but I'll get there... just to get ripped to shreds by zombies. So many zombies! Hmmm. I have about 45 minutes before work. I can get a game in.
|