Monday, July 05, 2004

Ahhhhh.....This is Nice

I hope everybody has had a nice holiday weekend. I've really enjoyed mine. You know why? Because I hardly did anything at all....and it has felt great. Saturday was my nephew's second birthday and we had a barbeque for him and I got to see a bunch of family that I don't always get to see. We had to combat the rain most of the day, but it all turned out great. Yesterday the weather was perfect so I finally got off my butt to mow the lawn and get some groceries. I polished off the evening by eating mango sorbet on my front porch watching fireworks. I also got to watch the Cards sweep the Mariners. Right now I'm watching the Cards take on the stinking Reds. I'll enjoy it while I can because it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. I hope everybody else enjoyed their weekends too!
|