Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Typically Long Setup for a Brief Complaint

Okay so today is one of my regular workout days, but I had to skip out. I've been having some neck and shoulder problems (nothing crippling, but rather painful) likely stemming from my car accident almost five years ago and being a horribly uncomfortable sleeper. Plus I've been having a ton of burning in my left calf when I run. So I went to get a nice deep-tissue massage this afternoon. It was soooo good! I feel like a million bucks right now. However, the doc told me to not workout tonight in order for my muscles to recover. I hate to, but it still gave me a nice evening to relax on the best night of television of the week. It starts with Lost, followed by Mythbusters, and hey It Takes a Thief ain't too bad either. Anyway....that leads me to my complaint....something I've had to get off my chest for a few months now....

WHOEVER THE HELL IS SUBSCRIBING TO THIS JAMSTER CRAP NEEDS TO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm sick of seeing these stupid commercials on every cable channel all night, every night!

I'm talking, of course, about that service that provides ringtones, and wallpaper, and screensavers, and other garbage for cell phones. I am so sick of seeing them. I don't want any bling-bling rims to dance around or 50 Cent to yell at me when my cell phone rings. I hate it. Please, just stop. Who in the hell is so stupid and trivial that they want to have an actual subscription to have this service? Who is seeing these commercials and thinks that it sounds like a great thing to have?? Stop it!!!

After doing a quick Google I've found I'm not the only one that feels this way.
|